Left 4 Dead 2 - Steam Gameplay

Shadow Fire

Just figured I'd post this here... It's on the official GCN YouTube account. :3

Left 4 GoldenEye

A friend of Zeth and I decided we'd like to play some Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam. We had the idea of recording it to give us the ability to lol at ourselves. The campaign we chose was a custom one called Left 4 GoldenEye. I, Shadow Fire (known on Steam as Hunter), chose Coach, while Kusai took Ellis. Please note that there are modifications, such as texture hacks and music mods. These mods are:

• Coach replaced with Hunter textures
  • Nick replaced with Chris Redfield textures
  • Ellis now wears a tank top (mmh, sexy)
  • In-game Hunter has updated textures
  • Witch is now the VOCALOID Miku Hatsune
  • Witch startled/on-fire theme replaced with What Is Love, by Haddaway
  • "The Monsters Within", also known as the music that plays when surviving a campaign, has been replaced with "Want You Gone", the ending theme for Portal 2
  • I can view my teammates exact Health count
Please note: Yeah, we swear a bit (or rather, I do) but when you're killing zombies and trying to survive, language is acceptable. We were also quite random, because we were having fun. Also, asdfmovie. I also apologise for the lags that happen in this video.

This was just for lols, and yeah... we were playing on Easy. I usually only ever choose Ellis, because he's just hot... but considering the Hunter texture replaces Coach only, I have to choose him if I want to play as my favourite infected.

If you want to play this on Steam with me, my Steam ID is hunterkometa ... though I won't provide Kusai's ID. If she wishes, she can herself.

You and Kusai's voices are awesome. :3

Though, I HAVE heard them before this, but appreciation is owed where it is due! >:3

(and yes, this video is awesome. L4D2 pwnage <3)

Glad you like. :3

Also, yeah... my Steam profile can be accessed at this URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hunterkometa

Add me if you like. :3

UPDATE: Earlier on, Naxylldritt, Zeth and I played the Hard Rain campaign. Once again, mods, because we can.

Hard Rain

Naxy, Zeth and I. We're kinda just having fun. We've got a few additional mods, along with some I used before. These mods are:

• Coach replaced with Infected Hunter
  • Nick replaced with Chris Redfield
  • Ellis replaced with Uninfected Hunter
  • Rochelle replaced with Sheva from RE5 (complete with jiggly tits)
  • In-game Hunter has updated textures
  • Witch is now the VOCALOID Miku Hatsune
  • All music and sounds have been updated with the Bilian Sound Pack. Guns now sound realistic, while music and voices have been updated.
  • I can view my teammates exact Health count
Please note: Once again, the video lags. YouTube sucks at synchronisations. Naxy is playing as Chris (Nick), Zeth is playing as Uninfected Hunter (Ellis), and I am the Infected Hunter (Coach).

Can we say awesome? Well, Zeth and I decided to give the I Hate Mountains 2 campaign a try. I managed to fix up the issue with synchronisation, so yeah. There will be a couple of jumps and lags, but it is an internet heavy game, and my internetz sux0rz teh big 111!!oen!1!!

Modifications Used

• Bilian's Sound/Texture Pack
  • Updated Hunter textures
  • Team mate health percentage shown
  • "Still Alive", the ending to Portal, replaces the campaign ending music

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.