My Try at an OOT beta re-imagining

LEepicPOULET

So, I've had this idea for a while now and I was actually pretty far with the textures, when I did a smart thing and accidentally deleted pretty much all of my work on this project. I was going to make this topic when I was 50% done the mod, but that won't be for a long while. I do have some things backed up on the project, but I stopped backing up files after TWO STINKIN' EASY TEXTURES (pictured below) thinking that nothing bad would happen. And here I am now.

So what this mod is, is how I pretty much imagine how the beta of OOT (Zelda 64) could have been.

Posted Image

The early red (ish) hair for link

Posted Image

Edit: I've noticed a mistake on the ocarina. The top left hole looked a little brown (ish). It's hard to tell with that small image, so...

Posted Image

this is the older one

Posted Image

the new one.

The early ocarina of time (zoom in a bit to see the fabled spiritual pieces implanted into the ocarina in one of the beta stages of the game and the holes on the left form a circle)

That's it for now, I will be working on this game throughout most of my free time, so I'll keep this topic updated.

Edited by ZethN64
fixing the images

looks nice ;D i hope you´ll get it finished soon ^^

btw. i already made a mod like this (

)

That's pretty good :)

Oh, just incase you were wondering , I made the shield texture smaller than you see in the beta photos just because I thought it looked better that way. (not sure if other people like it better, though :/)

• 3 months later...

Hi, it's been a long time since i've posted in this thred. I've been doing alot of work on this project lately so I would just like to bring an update. First of all, Jason777 joined this project a couple mounths ago. We haven't put any of our work together yet because we've been buisy with our own work on the project. Also, the old photos/video show nothing of what we have been working on lately. Me and Jason have been pretty quite about what we've been doing lately, so if you're reading this Jason, you should go on skype d:

That's all for now, and expect more screenshots in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.