Question about Skyward Sword

KevinB834

Question

14 answers to this question

Pretty sure you would. The glitch only happens if you talk to a specific character after getting the Thunder Dragon's song. That character is a Goron named Golo. After getting that song, just be sure to have Fi ID any Gorons you may want to talk to.

So after getting the Thunder Dragon's song don't speak to Golo and I should be good?

Heres the easy way to avoid it, as long as you don't get the thunder dragons song first you'll be fine. If you get either of the other two first you will not be effected by the bug. Apparently it doesn't effect everyone as evident by Arcaith's experience.

Oh yeah, Nintendo also released a patch for it in Japan, so maybe soon wherever you are but you should be alright either way. Better safe than sorry though.

Heres the easy way to avoid it, as long as you don't get the thunder dragons song first you'll be fine. If you get either of the other two first you will not be effected by the bug. Apparently it doesn't effect everyone as evident by Arcaith's experience.

Oh yeah, Nintendo also released a patch for it in Japan, so maybe soon wherever you are but you should be alright either way. Better safe than sorry though.

I got the goddess song first so I will be fine then, also I saw on the Wii Shop Channel there is a patch for it you can download if you have been already affected by it.

Well according to this article I found here talking about the bug, at the 3rd paragraph towards the end it says "Nintendo said players can avoid the bug by collecting the Water and Fire Dragon songs before going after the Thunder Dragon song." So if I were to go to Lanayru mine and get the Thunder Dragons Song last I will be fine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.