King of der hillz0rz

Zurg

King of the hill has always and most likely will forever be an epically fun forum game. Why hasn't someone made one of these on The-GCN yet? Well, I'm here to fix this issue. (If there somehow is a topic for King of the Hill that I missed while searching for one, you all have full right to flame the shit out of me for being an idiot.)

Grounds Rules:

- Don't be unfair

- Don't be an ass

- You must be creative, no "I took the hill because I can," that's lame

Posts go as:

My hill.

As creator of the hill I dub myself the current hill tyrant.

My hill.

OFF TOPIC:

By the way, expect many apocalypses.

King of the hill has always and most likely will forever be an epically fun forum game. Why hasn't someone made one of these on The-GCN yet?

Part of the reason is cause of an event that happened a long time ago involving KotH :) But anyways, now that there are RULES in this one (unlike the last XD) I'll join in.

*Takes a match and lights dekupk5 on fire* My hill.

Part of the reason is cause of an event that happened a long time ago involving KotH :) But anyways, now that there are RULES in this one (unlike the last XD) I'll join in.

*Takes a match and lights dekupk5 on fire* My hill.

LOL WIN

Because of that, your hill.

*gets IP.Board administrators to permanently demote you for banhammer abuse*

With that, I build a fortress made of Minecraft Stone Bricks and arm it with TNT traps around it. In the process, I put some dirt and grass over the hillteau to make it a hill again.

My hill.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.