Two New Zelda Games Coming to 3ds. Rumor?

dekupk5

Yeah, to reiterate my shouts:

xdaniel (16 January 2012 - 02:34 PM) Just seen the logos for those games, the Japanese titles are more or less nonsense

xdaniel (16 January 2012 - 02:35 PM) Or at least really inconsistent - writing Ice in katakana (as in the English word "ice" rendered in Japanese) while Fire is the kanji for "fire"

xdaniel (16 January 2012 - 02:36 PM) Plus, why would there be a を? If anything, it should be の

xdaniel (16 January 2012 - 02:37 PM) 氷の予言 and 火の予言 would be better, plus the first one is actually what Google Translate spits out for "Ice Prophecy"

Just wanted to throw this in:

Given Nintendo's style of naming, they'd have been more likely to use:

炎の予言

instead of

火の予言

They tend to use "honoo" (flame/s) instead of "hi" (fire). So, another hole in this.

Besides, I instantly knew it was fake. :)

I'm glad it's fake. I hope for a single Zelda game for the 3ds. Twice the games=less developement.

Also, the Zelda on the logos are obviously photoshoped from OO3D.

They could use the same engine for both like MM or Oracle of ages but I see your point.

I'm glad it's fake. I hope for a single Zelda game for the 3ds. Twice the games=less developement.

Also, the Zelda on the logos are obviously photoshoped from OO3D.

To be fair, there wasn't massive differences between Ages and Seasons, and there's development parallels between LA/Oracles and Ocarina 3D/Prophecies. Obviously, the Prophecies aren't actually real, but I wouldn't really worry about development quality if they decided to go down that path.

Also, Aonuma has gone on record to state this will be a full console-esque experience. I'm pretty excited! Hopefully by this they mean it'll last more then a small handful of hours...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.