Zelda Beta Dump

GlitterBerri

I'm going to dump Zelda prerelease footage I come across in this thread. Please let me know if you spot previously-unseen footage or differences other than what I've listed below the links, because these videos might end up on my website someday with commentary attached.

Ocarina of Time

http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm7790432

-Child Link can use Megaton Hammer

-Adult Link with Fairy Ocarina

http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm16137258

I think some of your URA Project footage is mixed in with this one.

OoT/MM/TWW/FS/MC/TP

http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm6476636

More of the same series as the top video.

-Child Link with fire arrows

-Adult Link with Fairy Ocarina

Pretty nifty stuff here! :3

Reminded me of some of the rare beta stuff I found, one screenshot in particular that is pretty rare.

A beta equipment screen. Sorry for the small resolution and stuff, its not the best quality but I have yet to find a higher quality of this pic.

Posted Image

More:

Possible REAL Cutscene (but removed) i THINK!!.

The image:

Posted Image

The CUTSCENE:

If you have the Debug ROM: Load this:

ZELDA MAP SELECT

20 : Temple of Time

Stage: CUTSC_05

This is unused and BETA: CUTSC_04, CUTSC_06.

EDIT: Beta Ice Cavern Cutscene:

ZELDA MAP SELECT

86 : Ice Cavern

Stage: CUTSC_00

More:

Possible REAL Cutscene (but removed) i THINK!!.

The image:

SheikPreparesToLeave.jpg

The CUTSCENE:

ZELDA MAP SELECT

20 : Temple of Time

Stage: CUTSC_05

This is unused and BETA: CUTSC_04, CUTSC_06.

They sure are beta cutscenes, but not in accordance with that screenshot. You can tell that 04 zooms in on the Kokiri Emerald, and then loads the lost woods, 05 with the Goron's Ruby and Death Mountain Crater, and 06 with the Zora's Sapphire and Lake Hylia.

They sure are beta cutscenes, but not in accordance with that screenshot. You can tell that 04 zooms in on the Kokiri Emerald, and then loads the lost woods, 05 with the Goron's Ruby and Death Mountain Crater, and 06 with the Zora's Sapphire and Lake Hylia.

Okas!, thanks for taking my question!

Now, I wonder, to be intended in these scenes?...

Nice Stuff! :3

Beta Triforce in Sub-Screen:

Posted Image

(i think this is not real... i guess o.O...)

EDIT:

Beta Temple Of Light? (is the first time I see this picture)

(i send the link): http://vgchat.info/v...emplelight2.jpg

Both of these pics are fake, and from the same series of fakes, I believe. The words "Temple of Light" are just super-imposed over the stairs from Dante's Grave to the Windmill, a normal area in OoT. Too bad, though. :)

What's the Partner-N64?

Both of these pics are fake, and from the same series of fakes, I believe. The words "Temple of Light" are just super-imposed over the stairs from Dante's Grave to the Windmill, a normal area in OoT. Too bad, though. :)

What's the Partner-N64?

Partner-N64 was the flash cart used in development for games that had direct access from the console to the computer so they could easily exchange rom builds to the cart. It was part of the developers kit that Nintendo used as well gave out to third party companies that were going to develop for the Nintendo 64.

In this image you can see the partner-N64 cart plugged in the N64 and the computer system it connected to sitting right beside it.

Posted Image

I think I have seen one of these "Partner-N64" things, my friend had one. I t had a plug on the back of a tall weird cartridge, and connected straight to the comp with a floppy disk with the program. He could switch out a series of ROMs, and now that I'm older, I understand it. :) It just had a bunch of full and some beta games that he got on this site with a specific code. But that's long gone now.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I have seen one of these "Partner-N64" things, my friend had one. I t had a plug on the back of a tall weird cartridge, and connected straight to the comp with a floppy disk with the program. He could switch out a series of ROMs, and now that I'm older, I understand it. Posted Image It just had a bunch of full and some beta games that he got on this site with a specific code. But that's long gone now.

He probably had a Doctor 64 JRPosted Image

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.