PSP N64 Emulation State

darksoulsisawsome

I just got a psp for 30 bucks! and was messing around with emulators a little bit. I'm wondering is there any chance of ocarina of time being played at a decent speed with sound, major's mask works allot better with no sound of course.Is there any chance that the emulation state of N64 games on psp to be almost perfect?do any of you guys know?

Just downloaded and updated to DaedalusX64 R755 myself and... nah. No idea how much N64 emulation can still be optimized and such, but I'm not expecting any breakthroughs in speed anytime soon - I mean, the previous version of the emulator I had was from 2 or so years ago, and this new one - built just over month ago, I believe - isn't any faster, at least not in OoT, plus it's got a bunch of graphic glitches.

Mario 64 is probably playable with sound if you don't mind frameskip at 2-3, F-Zero X is... uh, well, running sorta well at frameskip 1 (but forget about any sense of speed, not to mention you just slide all over the place with that tiny analog nub, and there's even more graphic glitches), but beyond those... I dunno.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.