Thinking of Making a Blind LP...

Jason777

Title pretty much says all. I'm thinking of doing a Blind Let's Play. For which game? I don't quite know. All I know is that I wish to do it on a game modification :) For those who don't know, when I say a "Blind" Let's Play, I mean I wish to go into a game I've never played before (or played much of) and record myself progressing throughout the game and experiencing many problems (frustration, ranting, cussing, etc). So here's what I've got in mind...Zelda's BirthdaySuper Mario 74Super Mario Star RoadSuper Mario 64: The Missing Stars(Yeah, I'm kind of a big SM64 fan...)But, I really wanna try Zelda's Birthday. I've been seeing a lot of videos on it recently and am amazed at how much modification went into this project. So any suggestions on which mod I should do?

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. Mandatory Roxas boss fight will make you pull your hair out in frustration (especially when your arrogance forces you to play Critical Mode); that kid's harder than Sephiroth, easily. There's an English patch available for it, so you could count that as a mod for the game.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. Mandatory Roxas boss fight will make you pull your hair out in frustration (especially when your arrogance forces you to play Critical Mode); that kid's harder than Sephiroth, easily. There's an English patch available for it, so you could count that as a mod for the game.

*snicker* Actually, he's much easier, because although it doesn't seem it, he has a set fighting pattern, whereas Sephiroth can be totally random.I think you should try one of the Sonic modifications for the Mega Drive (or Genesis, if you are so inclined), such as Sonic 2 Retro Remix, or The S Factor: Sonia and Silver. I'd have said Sonic Megamix, but that was modified to become a Mega CD title. Still, I recommend it, if you know how to get the Mega CD part of the emulator working.

The English patch is a bitch to find, but If you want it I have it. I'm not talking about Majik's patch, with all the gross capitals, I'm talking about Xeeynamo's "100%" English patch that I couldn't seem to download from the links on his own blog. :)

Dark Seed II

I am ashamed to say that I actually watched the entire video with quite a bit of interest. Seriously, I thought you were trolling for a moment there until I actually looked up the game... It does seem pretty interesting. The voice acting makes me want to cry, though. I'll download and play for about 30 minutes to give it some consideration.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.