Having trouble with SayakaGL?

Armos

Question

Hi there, I'm having some problems with using SayakaGL. When ever I try to run it, It looks like its running fine, But when I try to open it up on the PC. I have some problems with it moving around or trying to click on stuff, etc and it takes a long time for stuff to move or open. Could anyone help me with this situation? Or does SayakaGL need some kind of better graphics card to run it on? Like I said, I opened it up, trying to use it and its running pretty slow. Is there a way to make it run faster? Would appreciate the help, thanks! :)

NVM Problem solved:

4 answers to this question

hey I get an error when I open it

this is an example (18900x5943) I get this error also with uot

UoT I haven't messed around with in ages. Try asking one around here that knows more about UoT because I don't even remember how to use UoT lol. As for Sayaka I think you should ask XDaniel about that problem or Zeth.

Ok I might as well post this here, Since I don't feel like editing the previous post or making a new thread. Does anyone have any tutorials on how I can use Sayaka? I'm having some big issues trying to replace actors, I've finally got the program to move smoothly but I'm trying to replace an actor with a chest with the Ocarina of Time inside it. Big key chest with Ocarina of Time inside. Does anyone know how I could do this? I'm trying to attempt Link opening a chest with the Ocarina of Time in it. The whole xyyx thing is confusing me. And i'm having trouble with the numbers and variables. I haven't done this since ZSO was around and I was wondering if anyone could help me refresh my memory. Thanks! :) I've been to Spinout's wiki and I'm having allot of confusion trying to figure things out. I want to put a circle flame around the boss key chest and have a switch that switches the flames off but I'm having some major issues with this. Would appreciate it if anyone could give me some tips, advice. Thank you. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.