Adding actors to different levels in OoT Debug Rom?

Armos

Question

I'm having some troubles trying to add a random character in Kokiri forest. I would like to add a Stalfos or a few Iron Knuckles but I'm having some issues with Sayaka. The program works perfectly fine. I just want to know every time I try to add an Iron Knuckle or a Stalfos, One never shows up. The thing is. The Actor never loads. Could anyone give me some tips or a few pointers on what I may be doing wrong? And why the actor isn't spawning? Also If I want to make additons to Adult Link's timeline. What should I do in order to do that? Thanks! ^_^ Help would be appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Yeah, that's most likely it, the correct object(s) is/are loaded. And Sayaka doesn't actually support changing which ones are loaded, because I never finished coding the header editors...

Open Sayaka, get the physical start offset of the room you're modifying - "Scene" tab, then hover over the room file in the lower list, file number and virtual and physical offsets appear in the tooltip -, open the ROM in a hex editor and go to the offset, then look for the 0x0B command in the room header there, then just follow the documentation at the Wiki - http://wiki.spinout182.com/index.php?title=Maps_and_Scenes - to find and modify the object list.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.