Are you getting a PS Vita?

Conker

Well, are you? And if so, which games are do you want most for it(whether they are currently out or not)?

These games are the reason I want a Vita so bad:

• Resistance: Burning Skies
  • Modnation Racers: Roadtrip
  • Little Big Planet
  • Phantasy Star Online 2
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Gravity Rush
  • Plus many more games! :)

So, anyone at all care to share?

Also, if you already have a Vita, tell us what games are currently your favorites, or you want/look forward to! :)

• Phantasy Star Online 2

For the record, I'm pretty sure they're also releasing it for PC, as a free downloadable client where you pay for special items/abilities.

To answer the question in the topic, probably not. Never really got into Sony's portable market.

For the record, I'm pretty sure they're also releasing it for PC, as a free downloadable client where you pay for special items/abilities.

To answer the question in the topic, probably not. Never really got into Sony's portable market.

That is true, and I will get that. From what I hear, the PC and Vita version are exactly the same, and share characters between each other.

So I could have the same character on the PC and Vita. Though, from what Zeth tells me, that may not be true. Who knows.

Trust me, though, the Vita is awesome.

It's okay, the touchscreen is more like a touchphone's than the 3DS, which I like.

The demos I like, but due being busy I haven't been able to really buy much for it.

The way you transfer media to it is interesting. You choose using the Vita's screen what to import, not some program on the computer.

• Like 1

That is true, and I will get that. From what I hear, the PC and Vita version are exactly the same, and share characters between each other.

So I could have the same character on the PC and Vita. Though, from what Zeth tells me, that may not be true. Who knows.

Trust me, though, the Vita is awesome.

Just some info about PSO2 I thought you would like to know then!

• Free to Play and Cash Shop - Access to the game and executable will be free on all platforms. The game will be supported by an in-game item transaction shop.
  • iOS and Android Versions - Phantasy Star Online 2 will be released on iOS and Android platforms. These versions will use the same data as the PC and PlayStation Vita versions. However, they will be single player only.
  • Symbol Chat - Symbol Chat will return in Phantasy Star Online 2.
  • PC Release Date - The Japanese PC version of Phantasy Star Online 2 is scheduled to be released during the Summer of 2012.
  • Like 1

So, judging by that, the Vita and PC versions are the same? It only seems to point out the iOS and Android versions being different. D:

Not unless some decent games start being released. One question though: is the Vita region locked or region free?

There are already really great games out for it, such as Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout: 2048, Modnation Racers: Roadtrip, and so on.

Also, the Vita is region free as far as retail games go, but it seems downloadable games/DLC are region locked. :(

(not gonna lie, it makes no sense to me why they would even do something like that)

There are already really great games out for it, such as Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout: 2048, Modnation Racers: Roadtrip, and so on.

(not gonna lie, it makes no sense to me why they would even do something like that)

I did say decent... and I consider none of those games to be such. Maybe UC, since I saw a demo and it looked okay... but I'm big on the FF/KH series... I heard that Final Fantasy X HD was being released for the Vita. If that's the case, cha-ching... I'll grab one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.