The Official Alphabet Thred

LEepicPOULET

I agree with xdan. This is not funny. Ur an idiot, leepic. Wy would you ever do somthing so stupid > :D! Now, this little 12 year old boy must be embarrased to be alive now. Go back to watching spongebob, little frigin moron!

Ok, I'm new to the Randomness threds, so I don't really know what to do. It's fine if you say it's not funny, that's your opinion and I respect that.. But just going out and insulting me. Where I am from, that is what we call imiture behavior. Your not making yourself look cool by trying to hurt others. I'm not hurt, I honestly don't care. But you really need to mature. I don't need to say anymore, I think you made yourself look like a jerk all on your own.

GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!!!

• Like 1

I agree with xdan. This is not funny. Ur an idiot, leepic. Wy would you ever do somthing so stupid > :D! Now, this little 12 year old boy must be embarrased to be alive now. Go back to watching spongebob, little frigin moron!

Trust me, I know you were being sarcastic and all, but...

Quit it, right now. You're not funny, and this thread is way better than your stupid sarcasm. Have a swell day.

• Like 2

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm 21 years old

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.