Phantasy Star Online 2

Zeth Ryder

Phantasy Star Online 2 is shaping up to be a very great game so far and it seems Sega has a much better direction to go with this then its predecessors. Especially since the game will be free to play with a premium base rate to have access to great features such as a room, shop, etc. I've always been a big fan of the Phantasy Star series, heck it was during my time playing PSU with Naxy and Sakura that I decided to do the URA Project cause it gave me inspiration for it. I recently got to play around with the beta character creation and I think its turning out nicely! What do you guys think? Do you think you'll play PSO2?

PSO2 beta character creator/benchmark:

http://cc.pso2.jp/PSO2_CC.zip

PSO2 English Translation patch:UPDATED

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9259868/pso2_text_stuff/creator_translation.rar

PSO2 creator tutorial:

http://bumped.org/ps...lus-mini-guide/

If you are taking the benchmark test, use these numbers to help score you correctly for this game.

• ★ Less than 2000: Please adjust your game settings because the processing load is quite heavy.
  • ★★ 2000 through 5000: The game runs fine at the setting, if you have room, you can adjust some settings.
  • ★★★ 5001+: The game works wonderfully at this setting.
I also score 10350 on Highest settings and over 45,000 on lowest. Needless to say I over achieved the requirements. <<

Also some trailers for the game:

And feel free to post your character you create and of them being shown in the benchmark! Print screen creates screenshots that are placed in: my documents/sega

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

I've been meaning to try this out. I'm gonna begin the download, and get to it later. :)

EDIT:

The download link brings me to a 404. ;-; Gonna find one elsewhere. :3

EDIT 2:

Seeing as how that link 404'd for some reason, I hope you don't mind I replaced the link with a working one.

I swear, that's all I edited. D:

The benchmark didn't go all that well - didn't get too high of a score, need to tweak the options a bit, I guess - so here's just some characters I created. I'll probably keep messing around with this, so who knows what character I'll actually play as (if I do end up playing it, but that's likely) once the game comes out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Oh yeah, a GCN guild does sound nice! Guess that would also mean I can avoid any potential... "idiocy" from strangers regarding my character, because - as you can probably guess from my screenshots - I'll likely be playing a female one <_<

Nothing wrong with that at all my friend! ;)

But you know, you might want to be careful, cause you know those MMO's and some people might be finding your pixels "MIGHTY FINE THERE" xD

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with that at all my friend! ;)

But you know, you might want to be careful, cause you know those MMO's and some people might be finding your pixels "MIGHTY FINE THERE" xD

Exactly what I was thinking of! That's why playing together with you guys would be great, you know me and you wouldn't ogle those pixels and polygons... I hope! :P
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, a GCN guild does sound nice! Guess that would also mean I can avoid any potential... "idiocy" from strangers regarding my character, because - as you can probably guess from my screenshots - I'll likely be playing a female one <_<

I play as a female in anything that gives me the option. :D

Zeth:

You're welcome! :)

• Like 1

Exactly what I was thinking of! That's why playing together with you guys would be great, you know me and you wouldn't ogle those pixels and polygons... I hope! :P

I think if I started oogling anyone's pixels I think Sakura would -really- let me have it! lol

But yeah, it would be great to play PSO2 with you and everyone on the GCN if we can. I'm definitely looking forward to this game's release.

EDIT: Updated the translation patch as well!

Is it sad that I scored under 800 under the lowest settings?

Well, I won't care too much. This computer is relatively old and is a laptop. My desktop will defiantly be able to handle it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.