The GCN* MYSTERIOUS ONE

Axel

(Lol I messed up, *facepalm*)

"Ugh.. what's going on.. I just thought I became powerful... Ugh.. I feel like I got burned by a huge flame...," I thought while regaining my conscience. 

"AHAHA! THAT'S BECAUSE I VISUALLY TRICKED YOU BY PUTTING IMAGES IN YOUR HEAD," yelled a familiar voice.

It was Dark Link! "FOOL! YOU THINK YOU CAN TRICK ME? I HYPNOTIZED YOU WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING ME!"

*Dark Link transforms into the one-eyed beast with four arms while NoSkinnedKoopa gets up scared at his fate*

"NOW AS THE WORLD WILL CRUMBLE, YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST VICTIM OF MY REIGN!" The dark beast said as he got closer to me.

"HEY! AXEL AND NATSU! DO SOMETHING! HURRY SAVE THE WORLD AND... MEE!" I yelled in terror.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: how much god modding will commence today, huh Chris? XD)

Natsu doesn't have a clue as to why the punk though being around water weakened him... Moron... Not to mention he thought he was in a "Majora's Mask" ROM, and thought "dark link" was the enemy "uwah... I don't wanna, you were stupid enough to think water stopped my flames too, which is stupid, I have half a mind to turn you to charcoal!!"

OOC:??? Anyway..

*Axel and Natsu combine their fire and give birth to the eternal flame once again as the sparks of the old flame have not yet gone out*

*We throw the new eternal flame at the corrupted dark link between time itself* *The dark link is destroyed and the eternal flame is born again*

"Got it memorized?"

*The eternal flame then turned a pitch black and an eerie glow illuminated the void* *The expanse of water then turned to blood as the suspended stone platform stone platform started to glow red from intense heat*

"Well at least the heat should be no problem for us Natsu." "NoSkinnedKoopa will at least be safe from the heat while in the pool of blood."

Natsu's eyes glistened as the flame turned black "are these Fire God Fires? Cool... I've eaten these before..." Natsu said, completely forgotten about his rage from earlier about his strength being tested.

If anyone ever did that, he'd 'bout blow up (literally)

*NoSkinnedKoopa feels embarrassed at what he did towards Natsu and Axel*

"Um guys, can you help me get up to the stone platform? I'm kinda stuck down here..." I said looking up towards Natsu and Axel.

*NoSkinnedKoopa realizes that he actually did have a sword and decides to take it and sheathe it, then attaching it to his clothes just in case he has to fight anything." 

(OOC: thievery!)

Natsu grins and jumps into the fire, ending up in the same cave "ooooh!~" he said, lighting his hand ablaze, giving everyone some light

He then sniffed the air "hey guys, there's some guy waiting for us up ahead... His scent is... Weird..." He growled lowly

*Axel being a part of the Organization opened up his own portal of darkness and warped to the main hub in the cave just several feet away from the rest of the party*

*See's Natsu and the rest of the gang entering the hub of the cavern*

"Oh I smell weird now do I?"

"Anyway... There's 24 different paths here.."

"Anyone have the time?"

"It looks like a 24 hour clock.."

"I guess I'm going in this path alone..."

*NoSkinnedKoopa goes a certain path but falls into a hole and pitfalls into an underground cave river and gets thrown around from the strong current.*

Eventually, I hit my head on a rock and get knocked out and my body gets thrown around some more. I finally end up on a outside beach. I wake up and then see C-force, Lilyhawk, sakura, and Nyan Pony riding the huge bird and Dark Link telling his soldiers to get ready to attack. I thought 2 things: Either I have traveled in the past, or I'm in a dream and still knocked out and floating in the river. I found a coconut and ate it, deciding what to do next.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.