New here! Hi everyone ^^

Clio

How do you do =] My name is Clio

I've never been much of a modder, but I love the creativity people put into them, and its amazing to watch modding bring together a team of people to create something by fans, for fans.

I'm really facinated by the inner workings of older games too, and how they were made back then ^^

Rather than modding, my central focus is on videogames design from a 3D and design perspective. I'm a computer artist student at university in scotland and will be going into my honours year after summer.

I love cosplaying and gaming, though I don't get much time to do either because of university work- even though i'm on a games design course! XD

I can't wait to see all the progress on the modding here and get the chance to talk to all of you lovely people =]

Also! If I can help/offer advice to anyone for anything related to 3D development, design or art, please don't hesitate to drop me a pm or send me an email!

Thanks for reading =]

Hey, nice to meet you.

I used to do some modding but I haven't worked on anything for awhile. I have tried getting into 3D development a few months back though, didn't turn out so well.

Now my computer is so slow, I wouldn't be able to have another go at it until I got a new computer.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here. And I'll be sure to message you for some advice if I ever start working with 3D development again.

Thankyou very much C-force!

I'm sorry to hear that was the case! It can be a tricky thing to get into, much like anything else in the creative industries it takes time, tech and persistance.

Awesome! Please let me know if I can ever be of any help! =]

-Clio

You're very welcome.

And it can be pretty tricky, I had a hard time trying to texture my models.

Thanks for your offer, I will be sure to let you know whenever there's anything you can help with. :)

Welcome to the GCN Clio, its really great to have someone of the 3D designing background enter into the community! I hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to contact any of the staff or post your question in the Q & A section of the forums!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.