More Skins & Tidbits

Shadow Fire

After some inactivity, due to having lost proper internet for a week or so, I've come back to announce a few tweaks that have been made to The GCN. So, let me introduce them to you.

Two new skins!

That's right! Two new skins have been installed, one of which is now the new default look for The GCN.

Deviant-1.png Deviant-2.PNG Deviant-3.PNG

Those who enjoyed the somewhat flawed Current (Dark) skin will probably instantly fall in love with this one. Both Sakura and Naxylldritt instantly approved of this dark skin. It is quite fluid and very easy on the eyes.

The other skin is the same as Deviant 3, but is used for mobile phone access. It is the default skin when you browse The GCN on a mobile device's web browser.

Of course, you can select to change skins by scrolling to the bottom of the site and clicking the link that reads Change Theme.

But wait... there's more than just the skins...

A new store:

Yes, we have a store, which you will be able to purchase all kinds of things from the administrative team, whether it be special memberships that grant you access to private areas of the site, or even works of fiction from me. We may even end up selling physical stock, which you can buy should you be interested.

Unfortunately, the store is currently offline pending stock placement, but thanks to its installation, we have a new feature available.

Paid Downloads:

If you have a program you wish to submit, or a very intricately written up guide for something, and you wish to earn a little bit of extra cash, you can now select whether you want each submission to be a paid download or not. Currently, only PayPal is an accepted method of payment, but more may be added if the demand calls for it.

Also, on a slightly different topic, I have also updated the URA Project minisite, which now contains an FAQ, and more tunes from the custom soundtrack, courtesy of Dominic.

I hope you enjoy these upgrades! :)

XGame-1.png

XGame-2.PNG

XGame-3.png

• Like 1

Guest sakura

Thanks for this! I do enjoy the new theme, and adding the shop was a nice idea. Thanks again for all the work you do for the site.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.