Shoutbox and IRC conduct

Zeth Ryder

This shouldn't of been an issue, but for fuck's sake guys. People are put in this staff/administration for a reason. If you don't like someone cursing, ignore it, don't make it a big deal. Again its pointless drama, furthermore members SHOULD NOT be telling staff members how to do their job, that's a quick way to earn yourself a quick suspension. Now that I've made my point clear about the fucks I have given.

Go about your daily business GCN! :D

Have a good day!

~Zeth

• Like 3

If it's not used to attack someone, I don't really see a point in getting upset over profanity. Besides, if we staff members do it, it's hardly fair to punish other users for the same thing when that's just how they normally talk. If you want to drop a fuck or shit somewhere, fine by me if you're not using it for ragemode-related purposes.

• Like 2

If it's not used to attack someone, I don't really see a point in getting upset over profanity. Besides, if we staff members do it, it's hardly fair to punish other users for the same thing when that's just how they normally talk. If you want to drop a fuck or shit somewhere, fine by me if you're not using it for ragemode-related purposes.

Agreed.

They should probably avoid XBOX live at all cost then! XD

Very true. xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.