SanguinettiMods' Model Imports

SanguinettiMods

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound retarted but I am using Model_Convert.

You should give wotf.py a try, it is leaps and bounds better. Find it as part of release 12 of my converter.

Usage: python wotf.py [options] [object file]

Options:

-s [float] : set vertex scale

-sa [float] [float] [float] : set x/y/z vertex scale

-st [float] : set uv scale

-b [hex/oct/dec val] : set bank to use for output file

-a [hex/oct/dec val] : set start offset to start writing data to

-o [string] : output filename [will be in same dir as obj

file if not specified, if that is not specified,

program's directory will be used.]

-h, --help : This message. All other options are forgotten

For example, you would do something like this at the command line:

python wotf.py -s 15.0 -b 6 -a 0x37800 -o new_sword.zobj new_sword.obj

You can use textures which are a size other than 32x32 (ex: 32x 64, 16x32, 16x16, 4x8 etc), and they don't have to be PNG formatted. The code is better, much more stable, than that of model_convert.

Do you mean BMP?

I suppose I could try it out. But I still wouldn't know how to size the object in sketchup.

Yeah, ANOTHER ONE, Not to fill this up with things, but it does seem pretty dead. Naxy you might end up merging these.

Done With Model_Convert.py C Spinout

xD I can definitely say that I was bored this day. You can see slight errors at the tip of the pencil, but that's about it, This model was downloaded from the Google 3D warehouse, but I do not know who built it.

THELEGENDOFZELDA-45.png

I did this the same day as I did the Key Blade, so I did not make a texture for it quite yet.

Anywho, FD Texture not included Blah Blah Blah here is your patch- http://www.mediafire.com/?dw05x6tsa7jc40x NowHaveAFineDayPeople!

AND give me credit for import plz.

Yeah, I mean't they don't have to be BMP. They can be PNG or BMP with the new converter. To size an object in sketchup, select all then go to Tools->Scale and play around with the scale box. You can also change the size of your imports with the -s option you give to wotf.py (-s 15.0 in the example I gave a few posts ago).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.