SanguinettiMods' Model Imports

SanguinettiMods

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P LOL!Leme tell you all something i have just imported something i intend to post in like what 20 mitutes from now.I imported it from my WOTF.bat not saying use it but it had a total 1520 faces in estimate.So sanguinettmods is right you would be suprised what you can import these days.My point?It imported perfectly!

Hence, wotf.py being, as spinout said, leaps and bounds ahead of Model_Convert. Come to think of it, if that's the old (and I mean really old) version that combined map and general display list conversion and only supported bitmaps, that thing needs to go ASAP. Some of those imports turn out absolutely horrendous compared to what the newer programs can do, and performance-wise, can have some adverse effects.

:P LOL!Leme tell you all something i have just imported something i intend to post in like what 20 mitutes from now.I imported it from my WOTF.bat not saying use it but it had a total 1520 faces in estimate.So sanguinettmods is right you would be suprised what you can import these days.My point?It imported perfectly!

Do you think spinout will ever make a importer for majoras mask?

Hence, wotf.py being, as spinout said, leaps and bounds ahead of Model_Convert. Come to think of it, if that's the old (and I mean really old) version that combined map and general display list conversion and only supported bitmaps, that thing needs to go ASAP. Some of those imports turn out absolutely horrendous compared to what the newer programs can do, and performance-wise, can have some adverse effects.

What do you mean horrendous? It works perfectly awesome.

Then you should probrably shoot a video on how use it since your results are so "awesome".Im suprised you stay up this late by the way. :P

Why, and I have been posting videos.

I post my Model Imports, then I get awesome feedback, wotf.py get's mentioned I'm looked down upon for a few minutes. Then I use it. Now you roll your emoticon eyes at me for having a good experience with an Old converter?

Whatever works for you. You have the rotation spot on :P could you share the values?

Also, spinout, all of your python programs that require usage of the command line only work for me when I use a batch file. However, on Windows XP it can run (I use Vista btw) through command line.

Whatever works for you. You have the rotation spot :P could you share the values?

Also, spinout, all of your python programs that require usage of the command line only work for me when I use a batch file. However, on Windows XP it can run (I use Vista btw) through command line.

I suppose I can write a tutorial on how to use BOTH programs.

Maybe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.