SanguinettiMods' Model Imports

SanguinettiMods

Apperently DeathBasket did this before me, but I didn't know that when I did this>

Thanks to Flotonic, I was able to figure out how to use a Hex editor to port Display lists back and forth, I decided to port the stalfos sword in place of the master sword!

THELEGENDOFZELDA-11.png

Yes I know that the textures are corrupted and that Link is missing his hand, I will eventually fix that.

But for now, enjoy the patch :P

Download - http://www.mediafire...ldc6q111mhc4clc - Without Hand

_______

Edit

________

YES

THELEGENDOFZELDA-12.png

With the help of Flotonic we got the hand working as you can see, I still have yet to fix the textures, if I can.

Credit goes to Zeth Alkar for the Magic Armor textures on Link.

Patch Download - http://www.mediafire...6w37zew0q684izq

I'm still working on a patch that has NO corrupted textures, and DOES have a hand, and HAS PJ64 Support.

______

Final Edit

THELEGENDOFZELDA-38.png

Yes! Finally! With the use of a Flotonic tutorial and a Flotonic himself, I was finally able to complete this patch!

It has no corrupted textures and you do have a hand!

This patch works for both Nemu AND PJ64, here is the download! http://www.mediafire...w9m92lvemhd18cv

Turns out wishes really do come true!

http://www.mediafire...js9u03h51ermgxz Is a patch with a texture to replace the master sword icon, it's already compiled into it, so you don't have to worry about Hi res stuff. But its only the undesaturated texture.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I took my chances at making a nice maze map and I wanted to import it into ocarina of time.

TopView-1.jpg < This is the offical map, use it if you need help. Red is strat and green is end.

Nemu Savestate here.

PJ64 SaveState Here

Please enjoy

Post your time here too, My challenge is to not use the debug camera, or movement. and complete the map without cheats.

I was having a great time, 'til I got stuck in a corner. So I flew up (Breaking the rules and forfeiting) to see where the hell I was, when I saw that the map was much larger than I thought. So I gave up. ^-^'

I did love it though, and the textures were... pleasant?

The floor did look like it was riddled with giant bloody snowflakes.

I was having a great time, 'til I got stuck in a corner. So I flew up (Breaking the rules and forfeiting) to see where the hell I was, when I saw that the map was much larger than I thought. So I gave up. ^-^'

I did love it though, and the textures were... pleasant?

The floor did look like it was riddled with giant bloody snowflakes.

:) Thanks! I appreciate it!

Now lookie here> o.o My first complete import with the help of Flotonic (him fixing my problem with the patch, I was able to import Sora's Kingdom Key in Ocarina of time, inspired by my friend, Zeko.

All credit it given in this video, along with the download -

If you use this, please give me credit, and I hope you ALL enjoy!

THELEGENDOFZELDA-43.png

I'll post the download here too > http://www.mediafire.com/?ua53179bektjt6m

Actually, the MM interface textures were originally done by Zeth, along with the FD Link textures (though I assume you ripped those yourself; Zeth's version looks a bit different, anyway). Also, did you build the Keyblade model yourself, or did someone else do it? If the latter, give them credit, too.

That aside, this is really neat. It's not very often we see custom weapon imports, and I'm surprised something this detailed actually loaded in the ROM. I noticed in the video there seemed to be a slight lack in the framerate; is this to be expected in the emulator, or was this merely due to running a screen recorder at the same time?

Actually, the MM interface textures were originally done by Zeth, along with the FD Link textures (though I assume you ripped those yourself; Zeth's version looks a bit different, anyway). Also, did you build the Keyblade model yourself, or did someone else do it? If the latter, give them credit, too.

That aside, this is really neat. It's not very often we see custom weapon imports, and I'm surprised something this detailed actually loaded in the ROM. I noticed in the video there seemed to be a slight lack in the framerate; is this to be expected in the emulator, or was this merely due to running a screen recorder at the same time?

I didn't make the model myself, I'm assuming some Japanese guy did, since that is a retextured rip from KH2.

And yes, I ripped the textures from MM including the interface textures., Though The Keyblade texture included in the pack, I made.

And The lack of framerate was because of Fraps running at the same time.

I'm glad you like it, though :)

I really love it.

I've wanted one of these -forever-, and I was just thinking today about making one of these and figuring out how to import it until I saw this. Much less trouble on my part.

Anyway, thank you for supplying me with this awesomeness; Almost an exact replica, and also keeping the face-count low. And he's also holding it right :3

My only problem with it is that the black part on the blade should be blue, but that can be fixed easily.

So, thank you for supplying me with this! I love you ಠ_ಠ

I really love it.

I've wanted one of these -forever-, and I was just thinking today about making one of these and figuring out how to import it until I saw this. Much less trouble on my part.

Anyway, thank you for supplying me with this awesomeness; Almost an exact replica, and also keeping the face-count low. And he's also holding it right :3

My only problem with it is that the black part on the blade should be blue, but that can be fixed easily.

So, thank you for supplying me with this! I love you ಠ_ಠ

The Thing is, it is an exact replica, just a retextured version. Though about the Blue part, I didn't know about that until I made the icon.

• 1 month later...

Anyway, as some of you know, I can make some pretty nice textures, and I can also import custom models, such as swords.

I have come here to ask if anybody wants me to do something, because I'm rapidly running out of ideas, especially with school, I don't have time to think.

I hope someone will reply to this before I get home from school.

~Thank you

I would a picture of a red human fox reading with a comic book in hand.The details are 250x250 I would a ring around it with texture much like the brave theme we have here.Ya know we also call the human fox a kitsune.Oh can he have a smile on him to?And red like i said.Reading with a comic ook in his left hand his left.And a ring with a texture much like the one we have here at gcn with the brave theme.And 250x250.Got it all?Hope so cause that my request. :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.