Shadow Fire

Posted Image

Director: Scott Stoddard, Adam Ford

Producers: Oli Smith

Music: Erasure

Starring: The Robot Unicorn

Rating: Posted Image

Plot
Every living creature has a dream. Especially Robot Unicorns. Each Robot Unicorn has three 'wishes', and it's up to you to help them out!

Review
Where to start... I was introduced to this game via my cousin. She's much like me, into the same sort of things. All around, she's pretty cool. So when I saw her playing this game on Facebook, I was intrigued. A unicorn with a rainbow mane, running across endless fields, smashing the shit out of stars, while trying to avoid a fiery fate? Hell yes, I was interested. An interesting thing to note is that this game was rebuilt from the original Robot Unicorn Attack, however, in a new twist, the unicorn evolves, providing you follow specific criteria.

The music is an endless loop of the 1994 hit "Always" from British band "Erasure". It is probably one of the most distracting things about the game, because the song fits perfectly, and you find yourself wanting to sing along to it.

Visually, the game is stunning. Rather simple, but that's what makes this game so amazing. The scenery is beautiful and watching it pass by as speed picks up is breathtaking.

The Facebook version has added unlockables and achievements that the AdultSwim.com version doesn't, and this enhances the gameplay by many factors.

Overall
I was never into Facebook games, but this game is an exception. If you have Facebook and haven't played it, GTFO and play it! Now! If you don't have Facebook, you can still find it on the Adult Swim website. Definitely worth playing in my books! :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.