Need help with Collision?

Armos

Question

I am trying to make a mod here. I am currently using UoT for different stuff, like changing the area on how it looks, etc. But what I'm having trouble with is the Collision on the zmap. I am changing Kokiri Forest around to make it look like a mod that I'm trying to make. But I am having some difficaulties with the Collision. Here is what I've gotten done so far.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If anyone can tell me how I can fix some stuff in here I would be appreciated. :) I don't know how I should change the stuff around, also the house that is floating in the air, And I'm not sure if you can delete some stuff from the area.

6 answers to this question

Not sure exactly what you are asking. You can select many vertices at once and move them in a bulk operation if you like. you can also change the collision type to hookshotable, etc. If you made drastic errors, I recommend either restoring to your last backup of your mod ROM or simply reimport a fresh copy of that map/scene if possible. God knows how many times I had to do that with Kakariko in my mod.

Thanks for the help, I'm still trying to figure out how to use UoT, I never had any problems with it, I should of explained more in detail, when I loaded up the ROM when I edited the Landscape, etc. All Link was doing was walking through the paths like they were still in place. But he didn't walk up the hill where I edited the pathway to get to the hole where the Kokiri Sword is, etc. He just walks through the walls and stuff that I edited.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.