My Zelda OoT Maps

Griduser64

Well I couldn't resist showing more so here it is,

Posted Image

Malon only dances and doesn't talk and you can go through her, there is no other model of her in the wiki actor's list http://wiki.spinout1...om/w/Actor_List, I wish there was.

On a side note I'm thinking about starting a whole new biggest project, something to do with paradise island like the one on mario sunshine but I haven't decided yet.

• Like 1

Are you sure you pressed enter?

You may try actor number 01C5 then...variable and object number stay the same.

I haven't gotten to trying your suggestion but I will soon, and thanks for the inputs. :)

A pic from my map.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

How goes the work on the maps griduser64

It's going, I've been kind of busy but I got some plans. Hopefully I'll get to release a map or two although I'm not sure how to do it without releasing the rom itself, it is a debug rom that never got out in mainstream so hopefully there won't be legal issues?

Guest sakura

It's going, I've been kind of busy but I got some plans. Hopefully I'll get to release a map or two although I'm not sure how to do it without releasing the rom itself, it is a debug rom that never got out in mainstream so hopefully there won't be legal issues?

This is basically why you release a patch, all it has is your changes, so you're in the clear to distribute it legally. That way you don't need to send such a massive file like the entire ROM. The most common patch format used for N64 games is .ppf. Or alternately, for single areas you can release save states. That'll let people play around in your currently loaded area.

Sharp ocarina has a "save scene" feature so I'll release the map as a scene and then anyone can just use sharpocarina to "open scene" and "inject to rom" to patch it themselves.

:)

I plan on making instructions for those who need them and I'll be releasing the beach map in a few days! There will be a "sexy" surprise!

Stay tuned everyone!

Sharp ocarina has a "save scene" feature so I'll release the map as a scene and then anyone can just use sharpocarina to "open scene" and "inject to rom" to patch it themselves.

I plan on making instructions for those who need them and I'll be releasing the beach map in a few days! There will be a "sexy" surprise!

Stay tuned everyone!

Eh, I would prefer a savestate. But that's just me.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk 2

Stay tuned everyone!

You'll have to release the source obj and everything, otherwise SharpOcarina will not be able to load it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.