Possible Source code?

Salvage66

Question

Im dropping in again im just wondering if anybody here knew if there was any possible source code for Uot's 3dmodeling system?just for grapical effect? i tried disection though the dll but it crashed it.So is there any good intel on recreating the model system preview so i can see what the model swap looks like before hand?Alot more programing is probrably going into this than you think. :P And i say before any contributing will be most thankful for. :P

9 answers to this question

You can find UoT's source code here, but it's written in VB .NET, which a lot of us consider to be a poor programming language. If you're looking for an effective source for rendering the game's visual aspects, xdaniel's OZMAV2 may be a better option for you. I think the project's name may have changed to something different in the course of adding new features, but I think you'll still get results if you search for that.

http://code.google.com/p/ozmav/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk

You'll want libbadRDP (folder badrdp), check out DLViewer's source - badrdp.h, then main.c, dlist.c - on how to interface with it.

Thanks a ton xdaniel i just wanted to be able to get a preview of the display list swap and rotate and view it in 3d and all but this will help a ton!So your saying take just take the whole folder and in cooperate this ive just now begun to work on the main feature the actual swap itself lately otherwise i have been triing to make it more efficent and not let it turn out like what Uot did with corruption and all that and a view other features too i may even release them seperatly but i think i could make them one any ways thankyou this will work.But in the mean time i will have someone help me and makesure i dont make epicdemic of dead computers lol.I still havent gotten anyone but i did get some from somebody.including you. :thumbsup:Hey how would you like helping me build this xdainel?

Salvage66: I'm saying that you should get the contents of that folder, build the library, and add that library to your project. Then you look at the files I mentioned in DLViewer's source code and get an idea how to use it, as I haven't written any proper documentation for it yet. Don't just add the folder to your program; it's a library for a reason (= code reusability).

Also, while I'll answer any questions and the like about ex. my code, I don't think I'll have the time/motivation to help you with your project directly, in between real life (much going on there), another project or two, anime and games, etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.