[TUTORIAL]Best Way to Make Ramen

Conker

The way I mainly make Ramen (which is seldom) is boil water, then put the noodles in the boiling water while still on the stove. Then, I take it off the stove after it softens up a little and put the spices into the water/Ramen mixture. I dunno, it works. :)

• Like 1

The way I mainly make Ramen (which is seldom) is boil water, then put the noodles in the boiling water while still on the stove. Then, I take it off the stove after it softens up a little and put the spices into the water/Ramen mixture. I dunno, it works. :)

I prefer my method more, actually. It allows me to place this on my computer desk, so it can slowly boil in the tupperware as I work. Once it's done, I can just pop off the lid and get straight to eating without ever having to get up from my chair.

I boil the water then put noodles in for the time determined on the packaging. I then get out the bowl I'll eat with and put the powder in. then I take a fork to out all of the noodles in the bowl and pour the liquid into the bow and stir so that I don't make extra broth by making it all in my sauce pan

• 1 month later...

No, not really. I think if it was bad for me, I'd be seeing side effects/severely declining health years ago.

(hint: I've been doing it for years)

I just heard that drinking/eating stuff from plastic containers and bottles lowers your testosterone alot and some other bad stuff and thus causing multiple health problems in men later on in life. (And women too probably)

What? Don't even bother citing your source, as where ever you read that from is spouting copious loads of bullshit.

Here's a better way for me to word it:

I have been eating/drinking stuff from plastic for years, and I am a man, 100%. I have a healthy sperm count, I am growing hair all over my body(namely, my face. love my beard), and nothing else is happening to me to show my testosterone getting fucked up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sometimes i eat it raw/not boiled

and put the flavour pack in bit of hot water and dip the hard noodle square in the flavoured water

Fascinating.

I, myself, tend to... you know... cook it. It a pot. On the stove. With water. The way on the instructions, you know, like that. Except, once it's done, I break out the seasoning. Oh no, not the seasoning pack. Well, yes the seasoning pack, but plus some. I tend to dumb a load of red pepper and onion powder. By God it is delicious. You should try it.

I make it like this: Take two bags of ramen, crush them to tiny pieces before opening, open the bags, take out the flavor packets, pour both bags into a good plastic container, fill it with water so all the noodles are able to easily submerge (the water can be any temperature) throw it into my microwave with the power on 10 for three minutes, take it out, use the flavor packets, and then mix thoroughly, and then let sit for 5 minutes. Then, grab your SPOON, as the noodles are crushed into tiny pieces, and enjoy!

P.S: Try at your own risk. Ryo Auditore is not, under any circumstances, responsible for spilling hot soup on your hands which leads to painful burns. Ryo Auditore is also not responsible for any melted plastic found in your stomach.

orly

Get meat, preferably pork (the best meat ever, sorry Muslims), cut in to small(ish) pieces and remove any fat. Slice up some cabbage, carrot, onions and a whole bulb of garlic (because everybody should love garlic) and fry all those together with the meat and whatever seasoning you like. Boil your noodles until they are soft, then add them to the pan/wok you've been cooking everything else in and mix it all up. Now just add whatever seasoning/sauces you like to finish it off, et voilà, you have one awesome meal (or three).

Okay, this takes a little effort, but it is much, much nicer than having only the noodles.

So many non-portable methods.

I like some of the methods I'm seeing, truly, though mine seems like it is ideal for when you're doing tons of work on your computer; it can boil in the tupperware whilst you work, and can be easily accessed once done. Just remember to keep a fork handy(or whatever you prefer to eat with).

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Food is not supposed to be portable. Take time to cook your food. Wait for food to be condensed into nutrition tablets if you really want portability. I suggest until then, learn to respect the food you cook.

Or not. You can just nuke it in a plastic container.

Uhm, food is meant to be however you make it. There isn't one specific way to eat food, not by a long shot.

Premises

Food = 1

Not food = 2

Proof

0 x 1 = 0 (where the hell is my Ramen D:<)

0 x 2 = 0 (where the hell is my kitchen D:<)

Therefore, 0 x 1 = 0 x 2

Common factor of 0 leads us to (0/0) x 1 = (0/0) x 2 (oh god my house D:)

Simplified, this reads: 1 = 2

Substituting our variables, we get: Food = Not food

27442237.jpg

• Like 3

Premises

Food = 1

Not food = 2

Proof

0 x 1 = 0 (where the hell is my Ramen D:<)

0 x 2 = 0 (where the hell is my kitchen D:<)

Therefore, 0 x 1 = 0 x 2

Common factor of 0 leads us to (0/0) x 1 = (0/0) x 2 (oh god my house D:)

Simplified, this reads: 1 = 2

Substituting our variables, we get: Food = Not food

Posted Image

^ this is pure brilliance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.