The Legend of Alice: Alice in Time (Ocarina of Time mod)

Axel

New project:

http://www.the-gcn.com/topic/1599-17-roxies-world/

I can't figure out how to upload a pic so I'll just inform you of what this is.

This project is based off Alice in Wonderland. (if the title hadn't already informed you)

Link is replaced with a female protagonist that goes by the name of Alice.

A wizard has taken over Wonderland and has assassinated the alchemist. (which was the previous ruler of the kingdom)

Alice visits wonderland several times as a child. And when she's grown old enough she is ready to wield the sword of the silver star and slay the wizard that turned Wonderland into a wasteland filled with vile creatures.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This mod so far will have new script, new textures, and have some model modifications.

Might go for a complete modification of the game if the rest of the project goes well.

(I'll post a pic when I can figure out how to post pics from my PC onto the GCN.)

Thanks Ryo, I think that is what I'll do.

I am quite pleased with results so far. I finished Link's Alice textures, I just want to edit Links model a little before releasing a pic.

I think that nose of his would be too big for an Alice.

Okay, all my zdata is on my other computer. And I don't remember where I got it from. Does anybody know where I can find the zdata files needed for Utility of Time?

Sorry haven't modded anything in 2 years and I don't remember where I got most of the stuff.

Also I can't seem to find Zelda Edit anywhere.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Have found it on my own and am now getting back to work. Should have a pic soon

EDIT2: Now have some pics. Some of the textures are Zeth's I know, I just haven't changed those textures yet. But the character itself is my work and is what the pics are a preview of, plus the meters were made by me. (pots in background were also retextured by me)

Posted Image

Posted Image

(TNT made by me obviously)

• Like 1

This is looking pretty well. An Alice in Wonderland mod sounds nice for OoT. Also I hope I don't sound like an ass or anything but do you plan on remodeling Link's arms to make your character look more feminine? Otherwise everything else looks cool. :)

The face texture's I actually did rip from peach in Mario 64 :P

I do plan on remodeling the arms, I just couldn't wait to show it on the GCN so I put pics up before the model was completely finished. EDIT: decided to leave the arms be, because it makes Alice look more like a strong warrior as well.

And I know what you're referring to Zeth, the jar in the background does need a little more work. (The TNT is supposed to be boxy though)

And I have a cheat code for the voice somewhere, just might be awhile before I find it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I am almost finished making the sword of the silver star. Will have a pic of that soon.

EDIT: Sword finished, pics on the way!

EDIT 2: Pics are here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Now time to work on the shield of the silver star)

Here are the new pics with the shield of the silver star.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

Thanks. Yeah, I've noticed that as well. I'll change it later on.

I went back and changed the boot textures at least. :) Didn't care for that hot pink color it was before.

EDIT: Decided to go ahead and fix that up before bed

Posted Image

You can still see the seams if you look hard enough, but I'm not going to worry about it.

I might change some items, I have many ideas and I'm unsure of which ideas I'll use yet.

EDIT: And thanks ZREOfan, I certainly will.

Also, I have fixed up the health meter a bit, hope you all like it better than the old one.

Plus, I put the grave of the alchemist in the Forgot Temple.

(Finally cleaned all of Zeth's textures out of my hires_texture file)

Posted Image

What do you think?

EDIT 2: New look for sheik.

Posted Image

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's the pic that I posted in the shout box last night.

Posted Image

I have since this pic was taken, fixed the fuse on the TNT and changed the bomb icon to match.

The Alice model still has a lot of work to be done on it, but be expecting more updates soon.

• Like 1

Thanks, that's actually what gave me the idea to use TNT crates instead of bombs.

Now I need a favor from anyone who can help me out with this, Project 64 has been crashing with a lot of the textures to the point where I feel I can't texture anything.

I know the rom I'm using isn't very stable, can someone PM me a site I can go to to get the Debug rom that's titled "ZELOOTMA"? I know that rom doesn't need to be put through Zelda Edit, and is a lot more stable.