What game should Nintendo remake for the 3DS?

Armos

Ever since Ocarina of Time 3D has made a good hit for Zelda fans, old and new. Nintendo had plans on making a new title for the console in its original title. But I've heard rumors of Iwata is it? Can't remember planning on remaking A Link to the Past for the 3DS. What classic games do you think Nintendo should remake? A Link to the Past or LoZ Majora's Mask? I've heard rumors of them thinking of remaking A Link to the Past but also heard rumors of the Zelda team starting a new original game title for the Nintendo 3DS. But I just wanted to know if another remake were to happen what Zelda game should they remake? I know rumors are just rumors and I don't have any information since I've been digging around for some information on this subject. But what do you guys think? What game should they remake if they are planning on doing it? Not trying to get everyone's hopes up but you decide. Sorry for the bad grammar.

Guest sakura

Personally, the game I would most like to see remade would be Majora's Mask. Really, in my own opinion, it was the best Zelda. Deep, dark story, characters you could connect to, incredible music, so on and so forth.

Same here. Now that we have OoT 3DS, I want to see MM 3DS come out so badly, and it's even likely that it'll happen

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.