Glide64 Plugin Problem, need some help?

Armos

Question

Here is my problem, I'm having some troubles running Glide64 with running N64 Texture Packs. I run Glide64 and they pick up both texture packs on both emulators, 1964 and Project 64. 1.6. When ever the plugin loads when the game starts up I get a blank screen with the textures loading in game. Now when this happens the textures are loaded but the screen looks smaller than it shouldn't be. After I get to the game finally the game always lags really slow. I mean slow. I never had any problems with this before Rice's Video Plugin stopped working for me. If anyone knows how I can fix the screen size problem and fix the lagging issue I would be appreciated. I don't know what's causing the plugin to do this. Since I'm fairly new to the plugin it's self. Is there a way to fix the plugin and make the screen go back to normal like it should and fix the game to make it quit lagging really bad and make the textures load? Thanks. :)

3 answers to this question

Well I only know how to fix the 2nd problem. Actually the screen isn't smaller but rather the window is bigger than it should it, is pretty easy to fix, just pause the game, select "Configure Video Plugin", select "Cancel" and unpause the game and it should be normal.

What hardware do you have? Glide64 (or rather it's wrapper) requires a fast PC to run at full speed.

Ok guys, I've managed to fix the problem, I managed to use 1964 and Mudlords's rice's and it works like a charm, I've managed to get Zeth's textures loading pretty well and other textures as well. Thanks for the help. :) Could someone lock this thread since there is no longer needed to discuss this topic? I appreciate it. ^_^

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Thread locked by author request.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

The Gamer's Collective Network Staff

• Like 1