Zelda: Underground Castle

DeathBasket

I'm sad to see this go. I've always associated you and everything you've accomplished having to do with Underground Castle so it feels kind of weird knowing that you won't be working on it anymore.

It's awesome to know that you'll be releasing what documentation you have-- you always seem to have an answer for many complicated questions and I can't wait to see what else you've uncovered.

That's a shame, but life comes first. Are you planning on releasing the music thus far as I'm interested in your music you did for it. No rush of course.

Yeah, I'll be releasing the music as either MP3 or MIDI depending on how far it got (or what I can find), along with any zseq files I have for anyone who wants to import it into their game. 

I'm sad to see this go. I've always associated you and everything you've accomplished having to do with Underground Castle so it feels kind of weird knowing that you won't be working on it anymore.

Honestly, nearly everything I learned was something I thought I'd eventually need for the project. Without it I never would have done anything like the OoT text tool or InstEd, programmed custom actors, made maps, etc. It's kind of weird that stuff like learning assembly/programming turned out to be really useful for me outside of hacking too.

I'm going to set up my other computer so I can start gathering files together on there. As I said, this will probably take a while. I'm going to start putting up some documentation on OoT/MM first, though.

Heh' well I guess that means your hack causing you to make the InstEd caused me to start my project. ..Yeah I thought about hacking anyways, but everything else seemed too complicated to me before, I wasn't willing to tackle it, but I found your InstEd tutorial on Youtube and gave porting music a try. I though adding new music was the most effective way to give the game new life, then Idea's and plans started happening from their.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.