[Coming Soon - NSFW]Naxylldritt, To Coool & Nyan Pony Play Minecraft

Conker

NyanNaxCoool.png

Naxylldritt, To Coool & Nyan Pony Play Minecraft

Heya, folks. Me, Naxy and To Coool decided to have some fun in Minecraft and record it all.

It was a pretty fun session, if I do say so myself. And, if you're wondering, why the video is NSFW, it's because of me; all because of me.

Anyways, the video will come out either tonight or tomorrow, so I hope you're lookin' forward to it.

[reserved]

• Like 2

Oh, so you guys are playing Minecraft eh?

So maybe you guys wanna get together some time and play some MC altogether.

Here's some information about our server if you're interested, yet the video is outdated though:

We're a small closed community havin' on the server a multitude of worlds (over 25) ranging in age from 1.0.3alpha up till 1.2.5 including Survival, Creative, RP, flatlands, skylands, legit worlds, etc.

If you're interested in playing a tad together, gimme a shout and we shall all get together some time. :D

PS: And yes, ponies allowed. One of the first ppl you might see on the server is actually a pony NPC I think...

Oh, so you guys are playing Minecraft eh?

So maybe you guys wanna get together some time and play some MC altogether.

Here's some information about our server if you're interested, yet the video is outdated though:

We're a small closed community havin' on the server a multitude of worlds (over 25) ranging in age from 1.0.3alpha up till 1.2.5 including Survival, Creative, RP, flatlands, skylands, legit worlds, etc.

If you're interested in playing a tad together, gimme a shout and we shall all get together some time. :D

PS: And yes, ponies allowed. One of the first ppl you might see on the server is actually a pony NPC I think...

Heh, maybe. Right now we're just working within a small group. Trying to survive and whatnot. And then there's this other server we all play together. So maybe, but not quite sure.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: The entire recording needs to be redone, since it lagged to a point where it's unwatchable. Not to mention, we're going to be enlisting a new player for the video.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

The Gamer's Collective Network Staff