modmans graphics

modman

hello. i decided as i brushed up on some of my digital skills (graphic design/modeling/coding etc) i would share a bit of it with you guys! so here we go:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

if you're interested in the above images, you can use them as desktops by downloading them from my deviant art: http://m0dm4n.deviantart.com/

3d art:

Posted Image

Posted Image

the earth was done from a blenderguru video i watched. i had never done an earth before so i figured id give it a try. (it was difficult too. i couldnt download the provided height map so i had to make my own >:C)

and the monkey was just a cycles rendering test. i had never done any lighting so i figured id give it a try as well

coding:

well... the only recent thing ive done was a few zelda edits. unfortunatly i dont have pictures let alone any of the code anymore to show you. it was only mere text edits and actor placement changes. i was trying to learn how to do mapping and creating/exporting maps but i'll learn that again when ever i come around to it

(and sorry that have nothing zelda related to show, thats all on my photobucket and i dont know how to use it anymore)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.