Do you know that person?

Rinku

I put this topic here because it really isn't important...

First, I want to say that I really DON'T want to "put oil in the fire" and I ask for everyone's pardon for trouble I may cause.

So, Dark Linkaël, you may know him, he's the person who discovered Wind Waker's Debug Menu with my humble assistance, told me about a person named Jimmy130 who is interested in 64DD research and knows Cendamos.

Later in the conversation, I proposed to give Jimmy130 additional informations, but Dark Linkaël stated that I should not believe everything I hear about the 64DD, that Jimmy130's and Cendamos' informations were believable but that I should not believe in Zeth64 who "does it wrong" and "uses dirty methods". He added that neither Jimmy130 nor Cendamos trusted Zeth64.

Zeth64, is that you, ZethN64? Don't bother, I would never dare to trust anything that goes against you. Do you know this Jimmy130? He's a supposedly french hacker and runs a website. I heard of Cendamos, but did you get any trouble with him in the past? I'm just wondering.

You recently posted another topic about malevolent people who tried to spread rumors about you. It bothers me that such jealous people are trying to annoy you and to kill your reputation.

Once again, I'm sorry for all trouble this may cause.

Yes, it's the same Zeth. However, things are completely different than they were five/six years ago. Zelda hacking progressed, I'd say just about everyone used "dirty methods", Cen himself included. I personally saw quite a few of his assembly hacks, and it was a miracle that some of them worked. It was a result of a time where most of the hacking stuff done was fairly primitive anyways, due to a lack of documentation and software. With the work being done now? No one's really using hackish methods, least of all Zeth, he definitely knows what he's doing.

I'd like to ask that you don't, as you put it, put oil on the fire. The last thing this community needs is to get the attention of certain individuals who might just make it their goal to see it taken offline.

• Like 1

Cendamos is gone.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/cen_

http://www.youtube.com/user/cendamos

See? Nothing. He closed his accounts/deleted the important stuff. Changed his personal information. The Internet Archive, however, has a little more:

http://web.archive.o...om/profile/cen_

And here's a rare image of him that I was lucky enough to have seen not found on that particular archive of the page. ;)

sakura: <image removed> It's not really okay to post anyone's picture without their permission

Lesson: Don't put out there things you don't want people to see. They can and will be found. OkCupid never deletes images, even if a user "does."

I have had dealings with him and another guy in the past, resulting in some images of me being put out there. But I don't care much anymore. :)

Zeth really does know his stuff. Look at him utterly crush these guys, seventh post:

http://forum.pj64-em...hp?t=848&page=5

Dirty methods? Forgive me oh great gods of hacking I have sinned and does not have Zelda's source code to compile like REAL PROS!!!!

As Sakura stated, we've all done "dirty methods" for hacking, its part of learning how something works, its exciting but after a while you learn how to actually do the hack

more proper and more clean. I'm a little surprised that supposedly Jimmy130 has a problem with me as every time him and I have talked on youtube its been rather respectful and polite to each other.

More fans wanting to know and understand how something works. Also this Dark Linkael person, never heard of him nor does this person really know me so its more surprising that someone just spurts stuff about

someone based off not really know someone. Oh well, its the internet, hate me, love me, I -really- don't care. I'm going to continue what I do best, hack, enjoy and have fun and not participate in who has the

biggest epenor contest that seem to go on all the time between hackers.

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.