Hello... am I new???

Airikita

Wassup everyone? Some people will know me... I've been floating around the internet for some time, and found this forum! I've been looking for a good community for some Zelda stuff, and this is great!

I'm making fast progress on some developments, and maybe have some theories to share. <3

I will also use my expertise to help any other projects if I come across any. (I'm usually pretty busy)

Top-top! :P

Although, maybe I can input a bit more about myself for those who don't know me so well:

I'm a 25-year-old female, I am a beginner programmer and have been hacking off and on over the years. I'm obsessed with Ocarina of Time (no matter how much I try to get away from it... keeps comming back, lol).

I enjoy fun and humor, I enjoy posting silly videos sometimes, especially my hacking blunders. I dunno, I find them still enjoyable even though I screw up on what I was aiming to do. XD

Um... so yeah, I also enjoy a good challenge. Perhaps one of my big hurdles now is my unfamiliarity with Ocarina of Time, even though I do remember things in the game. Also, I haven't played a lot of Zelda titles (busy, not enough money, etc...), but I DO want to own and play Wind Waker someday.

Well, anyways... now I'm trailing off. LoL!

More things about me:

I love DDR, raspberry smoothies (homemade, yummy), and comfy things! I have 2 cats, one of them I trained to give massages! XD

Just extra useless info I threw in there if anyone cares... like I said, I'm here to help if I can!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.