GCN Battle update

wolfkid12

"October the 30th, year three of the Networc.

The war has only been raging for a week, yet it feels like it has been years. Every day has been a mixture of success and defeat. We have been rather successful in restraining the Magistrate, those fools who are trying to destroy our guild for some petty feeling of victory - there is so much at stake, yet they couldn't care less.

Why they don't join us in the fight against the Chosen, I cannot fathom. Even worse, this means being attacked on two fronts. On one hand, we have to constantly keep laying waste to the Magistrate, while also being on guard for the attacks of the Chosen... not that this helps any. It is assumed that they are five, no, ten times as strong as the best of us are. Unless their attack happens to miss their target, one ends up dead no matter what.

Oh, Goddess Madoca; I know our guild does not share a common belief - the Book of the Puella Magi might even be wholly unknown to them -, but please bless everyone of us with your fortune regardless. For that we shall fulfil the prophecy."

(Sleepless at 6:30 AM, I remember my days of RPing... but now I really should try to sleep)

• Like 3

Every member gets a certain amount of money every day as long as they have less than 10,000 ₹. In addition, posting topics and replying to threads also earns you a bit extra money. Also, since the only use for money in the system is buying recovery items (which is largely moot unless you want to quicken experience gaining, like you said, since you recover in an hour), I don't see much need to provide more ways to get money, though I'll leave that to Shadow Fire's discretion.

Every member gets a certain amount of money every day as long as they have less than 10,000 ₹. In addition, posting topics and replying to threads also earns you a bit extra money. Also, since the only use for money in the system is buying recovery items (which is largely moot unless you want to quicken experience gaining, like you said, since you recover in an hour), I don't see much need to provide more ways to get money, though I'll leave that to Shadow Fire's discretion.

Yeah, I was just considering fairness to the newbies getting mobbed... sometimes it can't be helped you know?

I get the feeling Shadow Fire may disperse cash injections every now and then if there ends up being a trend with all the money going in one person's pocket, just to keep things fair. Another good idea is to either drop off some of your funds in your guild's treasury (and if you don't belong to one, go join Finlandcycles, we are winners en masse :V) or go ahead and spend your money on recovery items so it can't get stolen if you happen to die.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.