New Member, Old Ambitions...

Arceny

What!? I've been shown hospitality for a week and haven't introduced myself? (How rude of me...)

Anyway, let's cut to the action.

I'm a guy who loves computer science and is now getting into the forbidden taboo known as "Hacking"... (Need all the guidance I can get!)

I love games and enjoyed them ever since I was very young. My interest in gaming really sprouted when my cousin handed down his N64 with the two classics GoldenEye and Ocarina of Time, and when my parents bought me all three Sonic games . I love music(orchestral and VG the best) and do a few compositions every once in a while. (Interested? PM me! :D )

I also love animating, making simple computer games, 3D and traditional art.

Enough of myself now... :)

• Like 1

I also love animating, making simple computer games, 3D and traditional art.

+1 tip of the hat to you good sir.

Welcome to the GCN, we hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our staff and we'll help you as best we can. :)

• Like 1

Sorry for being so late to the party, been kind of out of commission for a bit, Welcome to the GCN! If you have any questions feel free to IM any of the staff or for possibly a faster response, post it in our Q&A section of our forums to have the community answer your question(usually the best choice unless pertaining to site specific stuff). I hope you enjoy your stay here at the GCN!

• Like 1

Sorry for being so late to the party, been kind of out of commission for a bit, Welcome to the GCN! If you have any questions feel free to IM any of the staff or for possibly a faster response, post it in our Q&A section of our forums to have the community answer your question(usually the best choice unless pertaining to site specific stuff). I hope you enjoy your stay here at the GCN!

Wow, it's like shaking your hand! (I guess...) :D

Thanks for welcoming me here!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.