Where to begin learning HTML?

Armos

If anyone is experienced with HTML I need some advice. I'm getting back into learning HTML and I don't know what is a good place for me to learn. I've been wanting to make a website of my own for the past year but never gotten around to HTML. I've checked W3Schools they are ok but it drives me crazy... Is there advice on what I should start with? HTML, PHP, etc? Thanks. :)

• Like 1

Hate to say it but W3schools is pretty much as good as it gets. The examples they provide are in-depth and interactive (which is great since it provides an easily updated sandbox for practicing different tags), and the description and information they have is fantastic. If you're struggling with the tutorials and guides they provide then you definitely will want to stick to just basic HTML for now, PHP gets a lot more complex with the introduction of basic programming aspects, such as variables and conditional statements. Best I can recommend is to start at the very beginning and take things at your own pace until you get a feel for what each tag does, then move on to the next guide on that site.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.