Master sword in the lost woods

KEMIKOOL

thank you for the kind words of inspiration my fellow zelda addicts! Im trying to learn everything there is to know about complete modification (even if i have to fudge things like cutscenes but its so possible if you take the time) i think im going to make a desert qhost town like twilight princess except more oldschool western with a gerudo soundtrack, maybe have gannon run through the town on his horse cutscene with or without zelda

• Like 1

thank you for the kind words of inspiration my fellow zelda addicts! Im trying to learn everything there is to know about complete modification (even if i have to fudge things like cutscenes but its so possible if you take the time) i think im going to make a desert qhost town like twilight princess except more oldschool western with a gerudo soundtrack, maybe have gannon run through the town on his horse cutscene with or without zelda

Where did you get your training in modding? I must know!

• Like 1

i literally started zelda modding when i joined this forum. i didnt know much about hex editing until the past few days. I started with sharpocarina and made this

Ive been modding halflife and halflife 2 since halflife 1 came out, so ive always been quite an undercover nerd

many thanks goto @SanguinettiMods for helping me learn how pointers work to change models

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.