Trouble deciding things for my next AMV/GMV

Tell-Tale Heart

I want to do a Xenosaga AMV/GMV (all three games) but I either need a song that's long enough. or multiple songs.

If I do the Multiple songs thing, I've already decided it'll be This Song, but I'm having trouble deciding another song. Help please? (I prefer the song to be from a PlayStation, 1, 2, 3, or Portable game, though one song I'm considering is from a Nintendo game)

Links to songs

Fatal Fight

Song Of Nephilim

Do two songs, the one you chose and Calling. I used to be a decent editor, I know a lot about these things. You need a song with a slow start that hits the listener fast. A wide range of sound and highs/lows are needed as well. Calling fits this perfectly.

Do Calling as the first song and The Image theme as the second.

Bah, it didn't even detect the file because it's not supported. I'll just start over with WMM, I wanted to change some things that I couldn't with AVS because AVS doesn't make clips anyway. So, I have a rough draft and a final, so it'll be a really epic AMV/GMV (Just so you people know, I have improved).

If you want to see the finished product, check out my YouTube, which is TellTaleHeart7. But thanks for the link for Super Converter, I needed it for Brawl hacks anyway.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.