Random Rants 2: Dissin URA

Arceny

anyone who dedicates so much time to making a semi total conversion of MM is a fucking god, some people may bitch, but the number of supporters is 100000% higher, im sure

Semi total conversation? I'm pretty sure this classifies as the full deal. I mean, this is a completely new game on top of the Majora's Mask engine, nothing semi about it. This is the full deal.
  • Like 3

I am running simulations on my computer to try and figure out how anyone could possibly think of URA as a "semi" total conversion. So far, the results are inconclusive.

Shot in the dark, but I think doomraider was under the influence of narcotics/alcohol at the time of posting. May I please have some confirmation?

• Like 1

Shot in the dark, but I think doomraider was under the influence of narcotics/alcohol at the time of posting. May I please have some confirmation?

lol :lol:

On a side note, comments on the ura site have been disabled again because of an idiot posing as Sakura. I'm so sick of these trolls costing all of us TRUE fans our ability to enjoy site for the project we support. It just makes me sick and pisses me off!!!! :angry:

Edited by Blaze_Uchiha420

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.