Hi GCN Comuunity

Blaze_Uchiha420

Hi GCN, I'm Blaze_Uchiha420. As you may have guessed I'm a huge Naruto fan and I'm also a huge Zelda fan(beaten every single canonical game multiple times). In fact it was my love for zelda (and one of zeth youtube videos) that inevitably led me here. I know just about everyone in this community are hackers, and honestly, I know nothing about hacking games, but I enjoy seeing everyone else's work(I'm really looking forward to the Ura Expansion). I've been checking out all kinds of posts the past couple of days and came across this one and figured I would introduce myself. So in closing, I'm saying hi to everyone and thanking the URA Team for the hard work they are putting into what will be one of the greatest games(not hack or mod but game). Thank you URA team!!!

You're on a fast track to witnessing me becoming a giant slug, with you becoming my slave in a sexy bikini shortly after. D:

I can't tell if this is a threat or a compliment... =_=

At any rate, welcome to the GCN Blaze, if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or any other of our staff members. :)

• Like 2

You're on a fast track to witnessing me becoming a giant slug, with you becoming my slave in a sexy bikini shortly after. D:

Wow, Colonel, I am very flattered. <_<

Posted Image

Here's the problem:

I said I'd become a giant slug. That (poor) man is not, so I am still alive. :D

Oops sorry 4-got this is u :) How's that?

Posted Image

I'm so sorry for all this "offtopicity", Mr.Blaze, but that's how the GCN is - it often derails (nervous laugh)

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

And Colonel Blinx! We expected more from you! (Shame, shame...) :P jk

I'm so sorry for all this "offtopicity", Mr.Blaze, but that's how the GCN is - it often derails (nervous laugh)

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

And Colonel Blinx! We expected more from you! (Shame, shame...) :P jk

I realize I'm older than alot of people here but I'm much too young to be a mister lol

• Like 1

Blinx, lern2read profiles. He's 26. :P

lern2knowledge, To Coool. Tapatalk doesn't tell me age, and that message at the bottom of my post clearly means I'm using it. This one's free, but you're getting a kick to the uterus next time I knowledge all over your chest.

-- Transmitted by an ancient satellite from across the cosmic web. Or my cellphone, if you prefer.

• Like 3

lern2knowledge, To Coool. Tapatalk doesn't tell me age, and that message at the bottom of my post clearly means I'm using it. This one's free, but you're getting a kick to the uterus next time I knowledge all over your chest.

-- Transmitted by an ancient satellite from across the cosmic web. Or my cellphone, if you prefer.

Harsh.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.