GCN Wars!

TheGamerGal

Let me cut in to say this:

Guess what? I have the power to annihilate everyone and everything here.

I guess that means I automatically win.

Since I am pretty much omnipotent, I shall return to my void and watch you all continue this entertaining war.

Well guess what, I have the absolute power to control nothing!! guess that makes your powers a little useless :P

Let me cut in to say this:

Guess what? I have the power to annihilate everyone and everything here.

I guess that means I automatically win.

Since I am pretty much omnipotent, I shall return to my void and watch you all continue this entertaining war.

What if I made a clone of your awesomeness and turned it against you? (My secret superweapon.)

Shadow Fire must be having a struggle... he hasn't responded....

Mission Complete. HAHAHAHAHA! ACK!

Actually, it's this thing called a "job".

I urge you to exercise great caution in engaging me in combat. Remember, there are now apparently two of me. This Light Ice that was aforementioned... he understands me and shares my ideals.

Actually, he and I are enjoying a drink together while you all waste time with our holographic counterparts.

Have fun.

Posted Image

Actually, it's this thing called a "job".

I urge you to exercise great caution in engaging me in combat. Remember, there are now apparently two of me. This Light Ice that was aforementioned... he understands me and shares my ideals.

Actually, he and I are enjoying a drink together while you all waste time with our holographic counterparts.

Have fun.

Yo, Shadow Fire, you don't see the sniper that is about 2 take u both out? Enjoy that drink now, bro.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.