The Official Drawing Thread

LEepicPOULET

Art and drawing is what I'm doing this week on the job orientation program class thingy I'm participating in, which has resulted in this so far:

This is based on the same fanart on pixiv my current wallpaper is based on (as posted in the desktop thread), which is of Akatsuki from the LN and anime series Log Horizon. Only know the one episode of the anime adaption that's aired so far, yet I already like her and the series in general very much :)

U7XP2hx.jpg

Just need to redo some spots where the paint doesn't fully cover the primer(?), then I think I'm done. It's not perfect, has some inaccuracies I'm not fully happy with, but then again I'm no Mashiro Shiina artist. Will post a better photo once I've actually got the thing at home.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I used to draw quite a bit back in 2008. I basically didn't draw anything after that until summer last year, where I made about 4 drawings. (and I haven't drawn anything since then)

Here's one of those, it isn't an original drawing though. I pretty much just redrew a picture.

ultra_sword_kirby_skuggad_v2_scanned.jpg

The way I draw is odd, and not to mention slow. The reason for this is because I use a ruler to draw every single line that makes up for the shadow that you see in that drawing.

I use a ruler and draw lines from various directions, and different distances depending on how dark I want it to be. (I started doing it this way because I couldn't make proper shadow)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My dad bought me a graphics tablet as a late christmas present. This is not only my very first drawing on one, but also a redraw of a project for art class. I added a few things here and there though, just like bobbo recommended.

good_and_evil_by_xnetsracx-d75qzc5.png

I still need quite a bit of practice, especially since you can see a few things here and there which didn't turn out all that great.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.