GCN Avatars/Photos

Shadow Fire

At the risk of fatally blaspheming against Mellow, I decided to change my avatar to a depiction of the human form of my original character, Yiriychul (yeer-ee-cull), who is a youthful hybrid Nightmare Master/Dream Weaver, both races invented by TellTaleHeart. Considering the two are often at odds, he's generally seen as a monstrous cross-breed, if he's seen at all.

My Avatar is of Selim Bradley aka Pride, the first homunculus in the anime series Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.  Its from the opening sequence of the fourth opening of brotherhood.

Here's the short animated gif of it.

Posted Image

And if anyone wants to see the full opening, here it is.

• Like 1

Forgot this was a thing. I recently changed my avatar to my childhood hero, Tom Brady. Living in Rhode Island the first 6 years of my life, I was there when Mr. Underdog himself won the Superbowl in 2002. After learning more about his story and how he was expected to, well, be nothing great at all, he inspired me to be the best I can be regardless of what others think. And seeing how well he's done for himself (one of the best ever to play football), he has definitely continuously inspired me to be the best.

My new Avatar is Tidus from Final Fantasy X. He's my favorite character of all video game characters. I like him so much because he's such an emotional person who tries as hard as possible to to protect Yuna and he never gives up, ever!

"AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!" -Titus

My avatar is a cool pic of Dry Bones that I found on google images. :P Dry Bones is my favorite character from the Super Mario series, which is my favorite franchise in video gaming. And for you people who couldn't figure this out, No Skinned Koopa is a koopa without skin and just bones, which is Dry Bones.

This! Which is why it sucks that he isn't in MK7; he was my character of choice in MKDS <.<

EXACTLY! I felt like throwing my 3DS at the wall once I realized he wasn't in the game! MK7 is my least favorite Mario Kart because of the character roster (seriously, METAL Mario??) and how they took out VS Mode, which was a great mode for a single player to practice tracks with COMs to prepare for the Grand Prix.
  • Like 1

EXACTLY! I felt like throwing my 3DS at the wall once I realized he wasn't in the game! MK7 is my least favorite Mario Kart because of the character roster (seriously, METAL Mario??) and how they took out VS Mode, which was a great mode for a single player to practice tracks with COMs to prepare for the Grand Prix.

Heh, you're reminding me of everything I dislike about MK7; I really hate the exclusion of single-player VS too! Not just for practicing, learning the tracks, etc., but also just for racing around for fun - I don't want to race a whole GP for one or two tracks I like to race on, and then have to play two or three I don't feel like playing!

Heh, you're reminding me of everything I dislike about MK7; I really hate the exclusion of single-player VS too! Not just for practicing, learning the tracks, etc., but also just for racing around for fun - I don't want to race a whole GP for one or two tracks I like to race on, and then have to play two or three I don't feel like playing!

Exactly what I meant! Ok, lol this isn't a rant-MK7 topic, its a topic about names and avatars amongst the users. :P Let's get back on topic here.
  • Like 1

my Current Avatar is Kodaka Hasegawa (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai). one of the funniest animes i ever watched, right behind sakurasou, lucky star and haruhi-chan, but above chobits and sora no otoshimono. and i´m still at episode 10 of season1^^ 

--EDIT--

i just changed my avatar to Kyousuke Kousaka as i´m watching "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" right now :D

Edited by alphaheiti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.