Texture Packs Toggle

Arceny

Question

4 answers to this question

Thanks, Sang. (Can I call you Sang? It's better than spelling out "SanguinettiMods". Or can only your friends call you that? Wait, am I your friend? 0_o )

:D

Anyway, two other technical diffs I'm having:

My "Save", "cache", and "Screenshots" folder won't show (yup, I'm using Project64; just everday gaming.). I know they exist, cause when you load up a save point, the folders are there. But they won't show up in the explorer.

And is there a way to fix the menu glitch for Link's equip screen (for his tunics and such) when you use textures? Just curious for that one....

Thanks.

Haha, yeah, you can call me "Sang", "Mods", or even Nick.

As far as the Save and Screenshots folder, that may be a problem with your directory settings ehich you can check out in the Settings submenu. I can't really help you there if it isn't being that I mainly save everything to my desktop and I use the "Alt + Printscreen" combination to take my screenshots rather than the F3 Key.

Menu glitch? I don't think I know what you're saying there. Perhaps if you could provide a screenshot I could further aid you.

Haha, yeah, you can call me "Sang", "Mods", or even Nick.As far as the Save and Screenshots folder, that may be a problem with your directory settings ehich you can check out in the Settings submenu. I can't really help you there if it isn't being that I mainly save everything to my desktop and I use the "Alt + Printscreen" combination to take my screenshots rather than the F3 Key.Menu glitch? I don't think I know what you're saying there. Perhaps if you could provide a screenshot I could further aid you.

Hmmm... I figured out the problem for the "hidden" folders. I run Vista, so I had a tab that read "Compatibility Files", and when you click it, it reveals those folders in "VirtualStore" for its AppData (for those who've had the trouble in Project64 with a missing "Save" folder...)

Also, the glitch must've been worked out, because it won't show. It used to show a white box when youd equip a sword...

Well, thanks Sang! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.