LOLWUT

Tell-Tale Heart

Question

7 answers to this question

The graphics are probably a result of either not being 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 square textures, or if you're still using a release with PyPNG it would not be installed correctly, or a combination of the two.

The freezing is a problem I have encountered, and I do not know what causes it, or how to fix it.

Yeah, my Nemu is broken, it never wants to load any ROM.......

Is nemu's root folder in the root of C:/ Drive? If not, put the folder there then try running Nemu again and see if it works, also make sure that there is a rom folder in Nemu to load your roms from, and that you load it directly from the drop down menu for the rom, not in the browser nemu gives that -never- works.

The converters do not support 64 x 64 textures, it can support the normal 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 x 64 or 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 squared, but it cannot support 64 x 64 textures as of yet. Also if your having the freezing problem, it seems to be a problem in the scene file, I've already replaced my scene file beforehand and it fixed the problem. There seems to be something wrong when the scene gets made, which is also if you add enemies to the map or objects, they'll disappear if your not right up on them and Z targeting doesn't work correctly. I think whatever makes the scene files needs to be relooked at and see what is causing this major error.

Maybe I should make a tutorial on how to fix this. It seems looking at the map & scene formats and comparing & contrasting helped alot. Environmental settings are one problem- thats all I can say.

Yup that is correct, but there is another issue that is causing the freezing part which shouldn't be happening to begin with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.