The Curse Of The Eye

Shotgun Blues

The Curse Of The EyeFew days ago I was digging up my old books when i came acoss this, I wrote this when i was 10.I think it was the effect of too many horror movies. sorry for the REALLY BAD GRAMMAR, the story here is exactly as i wrote it back then, you might not like the grammarChapter One - The CaseA lttle shabby boy was seen running through the streets he was heard screaming she is comming, run, save me save yourselves, his words went unheard no one cared of him and his little game as people thought it was. Two days later the newspaper headlines were "Boy Mysteriously killed" "Maneater in slums"  "Boy Brutally killed" and the news of a slum dwelling boy being killed spread like fire.His body was found bleeding from all sides, all bones crushed exept the skull and some ribs there was very less flesh left on his body it liiked like someone scraped it off him, the little house where he slept was lept in blood, some said it was a ghost, some said a serial killer ,some said a tiger, but the police found clues about anything no weapon, no prints, no footsteps, just blood all over the place and a piece of paper with a eye drawn on it. They took the paperas the evidence and went awayChapter Two"Blood Again"  "The Curse"The police asked the people living around did they see or hear anything strange the day before, no sir we heard him screaming 1'o cloak at night "HELP she will Killl me"  we rushed there but we just saw blood and a dead body. The Inspector said "Thank you", then looked at the piece of paper, took it home.He was looking at it when he noticed a date written in the corner "jan,1992,Monday" but date was not complete just the year and the month not the exact day. He cotinued to look at the eye trying to study it he noticed that the eye showed fear as if the eye belonged to someone who looked at something that the someone feared as he looked deeper ito the eye he had a vision. He saw a girl, beaten up brurtally given shocks, whipped, kept i a cell 'third degree' the inspector muttred and all of a sudden he saw blood. he got a heave blow on his heart, he took a deep breathand kept the paper aside.he went to his bed, but was in a deep thought about the girl and her suffering but he had a question in his mind why?, why he got the vision, such brutal vision he tried to sleepbut he could not, he went to his balcony and sat on a chair kept there. He heard a strange noise "HHHHHHHEEEEEELLLPPPP" like a girl shouting he turned back, the same girl with blood on her crawled to him , he stood for a moment then ran to save himself all of a sudden he fell down as sometihg has caught his leg he turned, he saw the girl holding his leg looking at him in fear and took a leap on him tore his flesh held his hand and twisted it hard crumbling his bones, the inspector groaned in pain and the night broke into silence.Next day the police saw the dead inspector the government sent a detective to work with them, he saw the paper there he took the paper and kept it i his pocket and continued to study the scene he found a notebook with some notes 'it must be the inspectors notebook , where he recorded his case study notes'he opened the book to see what the inspector was working on he saw some notes related to the boy, a paper with a eye mentione there and some noted made about it "a clue" he muttred as he left the scene.

any opinions?

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.