Favourite Appearance of Link

Samurai

My little cousin is my favorite appearance:

He really wanted a Link hat, so I had to crochet him one.

In all seriousness, though, gotta be Twilight Princess Link. He had pants before Skyward Sword.

I lol'd at that. xD I haven't played Twilight Princess, but, yeah, that's what I heard. Pants are good, lmao.

That little stitched extension on the end of TP Link's hat — *barf*. I could not stand that. Bothered me the entire game. You guys are right though, TP Link introduced pants, though they were still really tight. I love the nigh parachute pants that SS Link has. 9 times out of 10 when I draw Link, I give him parachute pants. Often times with stripes.

White and lime green stripes would be a fashion statement. And give him a top hat and a monocle. Just because.

That little stitched extension on the end of TP Link's hat — *barf*. I could not stand that. Bothered me the entire game. You guys are right though, TP Link introduced pants, though they were still really tight. I love the nigh parachute pants that SS Link has. 9 times out of 10 when I draw Link, I give him parachute pants. Often times with stripes.

lmao It's Hammertime. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.