Cartoons, anime, etc. from your childhood

xdaniel

I watched lots of the ones you guys just mentioned, but I completely forgot about them. I really fell in love with Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers And Winnie the Pooh.

I also remember this one anime about a "thief" who defeated demons that were attached to paintings and other things that were related to art. She was named after Jeanne d'Arc/d'Arque(?). I think the name of the series was just "Jeanne" .

I also remember this one anime about a "thief" who defeated demons that were attached to paintings and other things that were related to art. She was named after Jeanne d'Arc/d'Arque(?). I think the name of the series was just "Jeanne" .

"Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne" or (I believe) "Jeanne, die Kamikaze-Diebin" - watched that too actually, as well as Sailor Moon, some of Wedding Peach, and even the first season of Pretty Cure. Yes, a bunch of magical girl shows :P

And seeing SoD list Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Ren and Stimpy, etc... I miss the original German Nickelodeon, the one that existed from 1995 to 1998 - Rocko's Modern Life ftw! (among others)

Well there's still Super RTL, even tho the last time I watched a cartoon on it was about 5 years ago.

I just checked their schedule on teletext (man, I'm old-school am I not? XD) and can't really see anything that's interesting... only Goof Troop / Goofy & Max, and the fact that they're airing the Professor Layton movie tomorrow. Most of the stuff they're showing are those shows - and I'm sorry for the generalization - that look like they've been animated with Flash on the cheap.

Current Nickelodeon Germany doesn't seem to air anything interesting right now, and I'm not even gonna bother to check KIKA...

I just checked their schedule on teletext (man, I'm old-school am I not? XD) and can't really see anything that's interesting... only Goof Troop / Goofy & Max, and the fact that they're airing the Professor Layton movie tomorrow. Most of the stuff they're showing are those shows - and I'm sorry for the generalization - that look like they've been animated with Flash on the cheap.

Current Nickelodeon Germany doesn't seem to air anything interesting right now, and I'm not even gonna bother to check KIKA...

As I said, it's been 5 years at least xD.

the first thing i thought of was Digimon and Xdaniel and Netsracs posted almost my entire childhood^^

but anyways^^ i will never forget these :

Ranma 1/2

Inuyasha

i don´t really know the original name but in germany it was "geschichten aus der Gruft" -- great show :)

and almost everything from Fox Kids/Jetix ( 1999 - 2006 )....ohh i miss the good old times^^

Got some more, because I didn't want my last post to be too huge:

SatAM (Sonic the Hedgehog - Saturday Morning version). DAT SONG! 'nuff said.

Captain Planet & The Planeteers... I was always watching... I love the cast they had... and Whoopi Goldberg as Gaia? :D

Kim Possible... while technically not a kid while watching, I just love Disney =P

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... NOT TMNT, because the 1987 version was much better.

Card Captor Sakura... All I can say about this... PUDDING!

That's all I can remember for now. I'm tired. lol

• Like 1

the first thing i thought of was Digimon and Xdaniel and Netsracs posted almost my entire childhood^^but anyways^^ i will never forget these :Ranma 1/2Inuyashai don´t really know the original name but in germany it was "geschichten aus der Gruft" -- great show and almost everything from Fox Kids/Jetix ( 1999 - 2006 )....ohh i miss the good old times^^

How could I have forgotten about Ranma 1/2 O.o When I lived in Canada I remembered watching it when I was still in elementary and started watching the whole series without a stop xD. I wasn't really fond of Inuyasha tho (even tho it's a really good classic). I also didn't watch much Geschichten aus der Gruft 'cause of kindergarten, but I enjoyed every second watching that show.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.