Issues with nemu64

Jabba

Question

I'm having trouble getting OoT or MM running in nemu. So first off I'm running it in a virtual machine using VMware on my iMac. I know everyones going to jump to the conclusion that its the VM buuuut, every game I have thrown at nemu runs at more or less full speed except for the two Zelda games. I've changed RDRAM size to 8MB and I'm running Jabo 1.5.2...

I take that back, I just tried running MM again and it runs fine. So basically its only OoT. I get the error

"Nemu64 has stopped running"

I've tried running it in project64 and it works fine. Any thoughts?

Edit: I forgot to mention, this is with both the normal rom and the debug rom

6 answers to this question

Error accessing drive or invalid folder. Setting to C:

Other than that roms and plugins run fine... With the exception of OoT either the regular or debug. I guess it might be the VM but it seems weird that only OoT doesn't work. I'll head down to my office and try it on my Hackintosh.

The reason why it was giving you that problem was because it already had settings and paths to specific files on spinout's PC. There's nothing wrong with it.

Also, try placing your OoT Debug ROM directly on the C: drive ("C:ZELOOTMA.Z64") or in at a location where there aren't any spaces in the path (i.e don't place the ROM in place like "C:Cool Shit and StuffZELOOTMA.Z64" but instead "C:Cool_Shit_and_StuffZELOOTMA.Z64").

By the way, go into nemu's settings and use one of the many glide video plugins.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.