Just an oldbie...

Flotonic

Hello, everyone. I would like to start over. I completely understand if there is any tension (I remember how I was), but I would really like to eliminate it if there is any. Instead of dwelling on the past, let's focus on our common goal: modding.

I will try to be active, but it has been a while since I started using forums again (this is only the third one that I will be visiting), let's all keep our fingers crossed. ;)

• Like 6

Instead of dwelling on the past, let's focus on our common goal: modding.

Yeah, some people seriously are stuck in the past(even a few around here), and it freakin' bugs the hell out of me.Anyways, welcome to the GCN! :D
Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

let's leave that in the past where it belongs.

Sums it up perfectly, I'd say; no need to invite trouble by grieving over stuff that's long since blown over.

That said, welcome back to the community, Flotonic, I hope you enjoy your stay.

xdaniel

Welcome to The GCN, and nice job with Hylian Toolbox! Haven't actually used it myself, but I like what I'm seeing done with it, like MJ in MM :P

Thanks, X-Daniel! It means a lot coming from a programmer such as yourself! :D

haddockd

Seriously though, you have a custom actor creator, but does anyone have a dependable app that can port DLists?

Actually, I wrote one of those forever ago. SanguinettiMods released it for me. You can find it on his website.

EDIT: If his website does not load for you, you can find the tool here: http://www.mediafire.com/?u1wqcblcb1iitv3

I wrote the command line application and he made a GUI for it in Visual Basic.

ZethN64

So welcome to the GCN Flotonic.

Thanks, Zeth!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.